Welcome to the PAOneStop.org Website!
(PAOneStop is optimized for Mozilla Firefox.This is a free download. Get firefox now.)
6 Easy Steps to Generating a Farm Map PAOneStop
1. Create Login
- Login to PAOneStop.org and create an account with a secure username & password
- Locate farm using address and Google Maps
- Develop maps for as many farms as you wish!
2. Locate Farm
- Locate farm on a map using Google Maps!
3. Locate & Label Fields
- Outline field boundaries, assign field identification number
- Describe fields.
- Calculate field acreages automatically
- Edit, add or delete fields as needed
- View aerial photography automatically provided for you, for your farm!
4. Draw Farm Features
- Draw other farm features needed for map (water wells, sinkhols, streams, manure staging areas).
- Generate manure setback areas & stream buffers.
5. Select Field to Map
- Select features to appear on your map. Only impacted fields need to be mapped.
- Hide any field of feature not needed for map. Select map background (aerial photograph or topography)
6. Create Digital or Hard Copy Maps
- Generate maps that are acceptable for a PA Nutrient Balance Sheet submission.
- Save maps and data securely online for future reference & mapping.
- Draw fields and farm features once - all data area saved in a secure database that you can access at any time using your login information.